JESUS FOR ME
1. Jesus, my Saviour is all things to
Oh, what a wonderful Saviour is
Guiding, protecting, o’er life’s
Mighty Deliverer- Jesus for me!
Jesus for me! Jesus for me!
All the time, everywhere, Jesus for
2. Jesus in sickness, and Jesus in
Jesus in poverty, comfort or
Sunshine or tempest, whatever it
He is my Safety- Jesus for me!
3. He is my Refuge, my Rock, and
He is my Fortress, my Strength
and my Power;
Life Everlasting, my Daysman is
Blessed Redeemer- Jesus for me!
4. He is my Prophet, my Priest, and
He is my Bread of Life, Fountain
Bright Sun of Righteousness,
Daystar is He;
Horn of Salvation- Jesus for me!
5. Jesus in sorrow, in joy or in pain:
Jesus my Treasure, in loss or in
Constant Companion where’re I
Living or dying- Jesus for me!