PEACE, PERFECT PEACE
1. Peace, perfect peace, in this dark
world of sin?
The blood of Jesus whispers peace
2. Peace, perfect peace, by thronging
To do the will of Jesus this is rest.
3. Peace, perfect peace, with sorrows
On Jesus’ bosom naught but calm is
4. Peace, perfect peace, with loved
ones far away?
In Jesus’ keeping we are safe, and
5. Peace, perfect peace, our future all
Jesus we know, and He is on the
6. Peace! Perfect peace! Death
shadowing us and ours?
Jesus has vanquished death and all
7. It is enough; earth’s struggles soon
And Jesus call to heaven’s perfect