HARK, MY SOUL! IT IS THE LORD
1. Hark, my soul! It is the Lord:
Tis thy Saviour, hear His word:
Jesus speaks, and speaks to thee
ASay, poor sinner, lov’st thou Me?
2. AI delivered thee when bound,
And, when bleeding, healed thy
Sought thee wandering, set thee
Turned thy darkness into light.
3. ACan a woman’s tender care
Cease towards the child she bare?
Yes! She may forgetful be;
Yet will I remember thee.
4. AMine is an unchanging love,
Higher than the heights above;
Deeper than the depths beneath,
Free and faithful, strong as death.
5. AThou shalt see My glory soon,
When the work of grace is done;
Partner of My throne shalt be;-
Say, poor sinner, lov’st thou Me?
6. Lord, it is my chief complaint
That my love is weak and faint;
Yet, I love Thee and adore;
Oh for grace to love Thee more.